Hello my Friends! Yes, all who visits me and reads – you are my friends because I share with you my news, my life and my tries to create something! I love you all!!! And “Thank You” very much for visiting me and always leaving very kind comments! With this blog I don’t feel so lonely and not as much homesick… It happens with me sometimes… These two days I wasn’t even touching a piece of a paper. I thought who cares, why I am doing it… When I travel through your blogs, I always catch myself with a Big smile on my face or with lots of good emotions… Or sometimes somebody not having a good time and needs a kind and heartfelt words, I feel important at that time to help the person maybe with my words or my thoughts.
Yesterday when I felt this way (not being needed by anybody), I talked with my dearest friend Valentyna on a phone. She is the nicest girl I’ve met. Always there when I need a friend. She helped me a lot… And here I am posting today (Thank you Much Val, I know you are reading it).
Now back of all my sentiments and here is an exciting announcement: I’ve been tagged by the very talented and very kind and generous Malieta. Thank You!!!
Before I get start to write about myself, here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay here are 7 facts about me (don’t be so shocked):
1. I like nuts and chocolate! I think nuts more than chocolate! I am a chocoholic squirrel!
2. When I was 7 a motorcycle hit me. I didn’t have any serious injures only concussion. Maybe that’s why I behave like a crazy person sometimes.
3. I was playing dolls, making them clothes, doll’s furniture till 17 years old.
While my classmates had their first dates I was playing with dolls.
4. I tried to learn how to skate at the age of 28… I can stay on ice and do some movements. Not too bad. My husband wanted to be at the same class with me, but his lessons were over after second lesson – great fall and broken hand!
5. When I was small I had a fly pet! I was catching a fly, put it in a jar and watched her. Very strange… Inside of the jar my “lucky fly’ had a sofa, armchair, table and a little set with a tiny bowl of jam in it. I made everything from soft clay. Each day I tried to make happy each fly. I was catching one fly in the morning and let her go in the evening until my mom told me that I should stop doing it or all the flies would eat all our jam!
6. My favorite movie now is “Enchanted”. I like it! Sometimes I think that I am like that Cinderella.
7. I am crazy about baby clothes. When we go to the mall I always run to the Baby Department and starting to show my expressions like this: ”Oh, looks at this cute little baby shoes! Oh, they are soooo cute!!!” My husband and my son just try to avoid those stores now. Or they will go with me and pretend that they are like me. What can I do if baby’s clothes are really cute?
Of course I have more weird and strange things about myself, but that is all for today’s Big Secret!
If you will have a time and fell like doing, I will be very happy to find some facts about you! Thank you!
And here is one more fact about me. When I was at the technical College in Russia, we had an art class. Here are some of my sketches. Can’t believe I was doing it!
I hope you al have a nice day!