It’s an Artful INKables new release Blog Hop!

Happy Mail

Happy Mail

Welcome to the Artful INKables Blog Hop. If you are just now joining the hop, be sure to go to Kristin’s blog to get started, so you won’t miss all the wonderful creations that our INK Girls prepared for you!  If you are here now, you should have come from Kerri’s blog! I am sure you have seen some beautiful projects, so hopefully I don’t disappoint you!!

Today I am going to show you TWO cards that I made using the Post A Note stamp set. We all love to get happy mail don’t we! For us stampers happy mail is all the goodies for our hobby; for somebody else it can be a letter (or a card) from family or a friend.  That is why I decided to do the mailboxes in different colors! First, I like to color, so these stamps are perfect for this! Second, the word “happy” means something bright and cheerful! That is why my mailboxes are done in fun colors! Don’t you think it will be cool to have them so colorful in real life! What do I like about this stamp set? That you can play with it in any season. In summer you can color the ground green; in winter you can make it blue or leave it white; in fall you can use a fall stamp or draw some leaves and you will have a fall scene! Isn’t it cool! And one more thing why I like this stamp set so much – if you don’t want to stamp all the mailboxes, you can stamp just one or two! How? – by masking the stamp or simply by stamping and cutting it out! I have some ideas about this in my head, so I will share them soon with you!

Thinking Of You

Thinking Of You

My second card is something new and different for me. You are all used to see my cute cards. But with this stamp set Post A Note from Artful INKables, I started to learn a new style – elegant style! Oh… I just love these flowers in the envelope! The design of the stamp is so gentle and delicate, so I just wanted to focus on the main image. I wasn’t thinking to much about what papers to use when I saw a beautiful ribbon by May Arts from the Artful INKables store. Those stripes match perfect with the paper I had.  What I like about this stamp the most is that you can use it for different occasions cards -A Thank You note, Birthday card or how about a Mother’s Day card! So versatile!!! One more thing I want to share about this stamp set – it is perfect for creating a 3-D effect! That is what I did with the envelope.

What can I say – love new designs! I think Kristin created such amazing designs! All of the stamps come in very nice packages (you don’t need to worry about a storage system!!!) and they are all pre-cut for you! Just open the package and ink it up!!! They are all waiting for you in the store!!!

Are you ready for the next hop – Holly has something exciting for you to share!!! Don’t forget that at the end this Blog Hop you will find a nice surprise!

Thank you for hopping with me today! Hope you had fun!!!

Hugs,

Elena

Supplies: card stock from DCWV, DP from Basic Grey and one that I had forever in my stash, stamp set Post A Note from Artful INKables, black StazOn ink, Prisma colored pencils, Gamsol, CB embossing folder, ribbon from Artful INKables store, CB embossing folder, button, embroidery floss, mini brads, sewing machine

33 Responses
  1. These are both so wonderful Elena….that second card is so gorgeous. You do the elegant style AND the cute style oh so well!!!!

2. Michele says:

These are super cute!!! I love both, but the second one just knocked my socks off!!!

3. Oh Elena! You did a fantastic job with these two! I love both of them, but the second one is my favorite. Now I need that set, too!! :) Hugs, Holly

4. Loretta Lock says:

Elena, I especially love the flowers! That cb swiss dot background is so classic and lovely! Both cards are beautiful!

5. Dawn Lusk says:

Elena…I love your samples!! love the colored mailboxes!! and the flower/envie card is beautiful!!

6. Theresa says:

Wow, Elena, these are beautiful images and you have used them brilliantly! Gorgeous work!

7. Lisa Olson says:

Ooo Elena these are absolutely stuning I love them both. Those Mailers are fantastic and I love the colour scheme and you can’t go wrong with flowers can u?
    Thanks for stopping by today.

8. Velta says:

Excellent Elena ~ Both cards are equally wonderful!!! Love your many colors…it just makes the images “stand out!!”

9. Kerri M. says:

Just gorgeous, Elena! What wonderful ideas you have for the mailboxes, and I just adore your second card! I really want this set too : )

10. Toni says:

Elena, these are stunning!! I think this may be one of my new favorite stamp sets :) Fantastic job!

11. Кукурузка (РР) says:

Ммммм.. Даже вот не знаю какую выбрать :-) Мне обе нравятся! С почтовым ящичками такая трогательная! А с букетиком в конвертике ОЧЕНЬ понравилась гамма букета!
    Не совсем, честно говоря, поняла что именно для тебя в новинку.. (шепотом: я бы еще в профиль на вторую взглянула :-))

12. Annapurna says:

Oh Elena! The second card is just gorgeous. The image, the papers, your coloring, the ribbon, everything is perfect. Very well done!

I like the first one too, but am very partial to flowers :-)

13. Kristin says:

Elena, I love both of your cards but my fav is the mailboxses and your chatty writing style brings a smile to my face. You make me feel like Im just sitting here chatting with you. Great work, you are such a talented addition to my new team!

14. Elena, both cards are great. I love mailboxes, and I love the way you colored them so festively! Great idea. I, too, am a *cute* card person, but your second card is indeed elegant. Great job on both cards. The stamp sets are fabulous!

15. Anna says:

I am hopelessly addicted to snail mail so I’m in awe!!! Love evrything about those two cards: coloring, embellies, DSP…. I think you can do any style equally well, Elena!!! Nice work!!!

16. Ida says:

These are gorgeous Elena. This is my favorite set of the new release (I may be spending some $$ on this one). – Just love your cards. Your enveloped with the flowers is divine!

17. Gvendalen says:

Леночка, очень красивые открытки получились! Восторг!
    Штампики очень красивые, раскрасила ты их замечательно и бумага отлично подобрана. Очень приятно получать такие поздравления.

18. Elena, both of your samples are absolutely gorgeous!! Your coloring is so beautifully done and I love the layouts.

19. Wendy says:

Lovely cards
    Wendy x

20. Sue Kment says:

great cards Elena!

21. Конечно, может быть и можно считать совпадением то, что я вчера до позднего вечера обдумывала почтовую тему, но факт то на лицо: этот букет из конверта мне разве что не приснился! Еленочка, благодарю за отличнейшую идею! Я обожаю тебя!

22. oolgas says:

Мне вторая очень понравилась, такая радостно-весенняя, прям весной запахло!

23. jana says:

You’re doing some great stuff, lovely cards

24. Bev says:

Two wonderful cards Elena, so very different. I adore the second one, it’s so elegant but pretty too. Fab job hun
    hugs Be vx

25. Wow! Just loved the cards! Thanks for the inspiration.

26. Rita says:

You could never disappoint Elena. Your cards are so beautiful, I luv them both!!! Your coloring & eye for detail is fantastic, you truly inspire me!

27. Jeannie says:

They are both beautiful!

Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

28. what a wonderful job you’ve done! My fav is your second card.

29. Risa West says:

Your mailbox card is super cute Elena and I love your view of happy! The second card is very elegant and the layout is super terrific!
    hugs
    Risa:)

30. Maria says:

Hey Elena!! Both cards are beautiful. gReat choice of colors and well, awesome job coloring the images as always! The images are beautiful and I can see why you love the designs. I love the CB embossing on your second card. The button and ribbon are fabulous too!!

maria

31. Maria Matter says:

These are both lovely Elena! Love the colorful happy mailboxes and the 3D envelope with the beautiful flowers overflowing….very elegant! Just lovely!
    Blessings, Maria

32. Amy Wegener says:

Fantastic cards! I love the envie with the flowers coming out of it… its stunning!

33. Shirley says:

Your first card is just so lovely and pretty! Your second card is pure elegance!